After some weeks of training, I am happy to introduce a new feature on this blog… The “boiling links” !
From now on, I will regularly (2-4 times a week) push a selection of good reads I have come across on the internet. Economic analysis, aside news, subversive views and other curiosities will be in the menu of this daily cuisine. Hopefully, the pointed papers will interest you as much as me. Otherwise, you can skip the posts (your feedback welcome as well…) 🙂
Without any suspense, here is the first casserole of links:
- It is time to end the oligopoly in banking
- Iceland’s president lesson to Western countries
- Switzerland: An Initiative to Establish Basic Income for All (Global Voices)
- Hayek: against social justice, for a minimum income
- The euro crisis: Europe’s Achilles heel (The Economist)
Note: you will not find the boiling links on the front page of the blog, but only on a separate page accessible from the header menu. If you want to be properly noticed when I push the boiling links, I advise you to subscribe to my RSS feed or to the newsletter.